WTB: 1U-4U Rackable Server (Complete, or Close)

pointdexterish

Limp Gawd
I am looking to purchase a 1 to 4U rackable server for my network.

The ceiling on my spending is around $300, the more complete the system the more I will be willing to spend.

Some baseline specs:

P3-500mhz
256mb RAM
10-20 GB HDD
CD-ROM and Floppy (preferred)
200-300W Powersupply
1 or 2 Ethernet Interfaces
etc

Please let me know what you have for sale, email is the best way to get ahold of me: ( [email protected] )

I have a few Heatware under "pointdexterish" as well. I will be paying with PayPal non-CC.

Lets make a deal!

Edit: I am in Chicago, 60657 to be particular. If you can post up prices with shipping to 60657 that would definately help expedite the process!

if youre willing to spend more, i have a 4u SGI xp2000 server with hot swap ide cages

I might have a server just right for you.

However, the specs are a little more than what you want.

Its an AMD 1700+
256mb RAM
300w PSU
Cd-rom
20GB HD

All inside a rack mounted 2U chassis.

Id be willing to let it go for $330 plus shipping.

Got a pair of 1U's that you might not be interested in. heres what I have:

This is a Dell PowerApp Web100 1U rackmountable, no mounting rails. I used it as a member server on a Win2k domain. It is missing the face plate(bought it at a dot bomb) which is merely cosmetic, it runs great.

img_0336.jpg

Single P3 700
512MB RAM (1x512 PC100 ECC)
Matrox Millenium G200 Video
Adaptec 29160LP SCSI
9.1GB Quantum Atlas V 9WLS
Intergrated Dual Intel 10/100 NIC and USB
CDR
Floppy

I'd like to get $275 plus shipping for this one.

This is a VA Linux 1000 1U rackmountable(no mounting rails). I picked this up the same place I got the PowerApp unit above as a backup. It has been sitting on a shelf as I never used it but it powers up fine. It reqiures a breakout box for the KB/Mouse and Video that did not come with it. It does have 2 USB ports so a USB KB/Mouse would work, and an empty PCI slot that could easily fit a video card. This was my plan if the PowerApp 100 died.

img_0340.jpg

Dual P3 750
512MB RAM (2x256 Corsair PC100 ECC)
Symbios SYM8951U SCSI HBA
9.1GB IBM Ultrastar DPSS-309170
Dual intergrated 10/100 NIC
CDR

I'd like to get $300 plus shipping for this one.

My email: amdscooter at comcast.net

Thanks for all the offers! Please leave emails with your posts and I will make sure to get back to you all in the next few days.

I've responded to all the emails, thanks for the cross thread links - I also got your email.

Keep the offers coming - there are some nice rigs out there, but I'd always like to have more options ;)

Back