WTB 19-22 inch lcd///// WTS 8800gts, game, parts

fbmbikes

Limp Gawd
i have a eVGA 8800gts 320mb http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130038, i would like to trade the 8800 for a lcd monitor 19-22 inched, bigger the better :], it must be widescreen thanks
i also have bf 2142 and bf2 i can include if you like,,,
i also havea 7600gt ko 256mb eVGA lmk what u think, price ill say 90$?

Pics up soon asap
Must be Widescreen!!
or must be willing to pay 240 so i can buy a widescreen

WANTS:
1. 19 -22 inch lcd monitors.
2. Nvida any make, 7800gt or better.
3. higher end skt 939 x2 cpu

thanks

i have a 22" westinghouse pretty new i would consider selling pm me if you wanna make an offer

(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated bumping by another member within the 6 hour minimum will not be tolerated. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be allowed. Any abuse of the bumping rules is to be determined at the discretion of the moderators and administrators over and beyond the stated rules on a case by case basis.

?, i never scammed anyone and don't plan on it, before you post things please think over what you are saying, thanks for the negative PM

Then why didn't you send the video card for the Vista Ultimate? - You should take care of some shit before anymore trades.

Same 7600GT that was never traded for that Vista?

Good luck finding somone dumber than you who will ship that LCD first.

Stop bumping this thread and send the 7600 that you owe the guy whom you were supposed to be trading it with for vista. Scammer.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1182221&page=2

**starting at post 31**

i never resived he vista, and we never planed anything out for shipping there for i never shipped, and he never did eather im assuming because i never got anything, im not a scammer, thanks for the neg comment wow, people need to think before they talk

i never resived he vista, and we never planed anything out for shipping there for i never shipped, and he never did eather im assuming because i never got anything, im not a scammer, thanks for the neg comment wow, people need to think before they talk

No you need to get disputes settled before you list additional threads on here, instead of continuing to ignore situations your already involved in. It wont go away, it will only get worse for you.

Back