• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

wtb 1 bitcoin

SticKx911

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
3,136
I've never used this service before, but need it to activate a server I used to be a member of, but now requires bitcoin payments...I just need 1.

All the trading sites seem sketchy at best, or require a billion hoops just for something so small. so I figure someone on here should be able to help out.

payment via amazon or paypal

heat under stickx911
 
Last edited:
Can't you just convert cash over through one of those banks?

Not sure.. free bump?
 
Yes. There's a plethora of sites for doing exactly what he wants. Put in your VISA (or whatever) and it spits out the code.

Most I found want a ridiculous amount of "fee's" to cover the transaction, or I have to go to a cash deposit place...or what not. There is also the idea of my only interaction with bitcoin was about 20 minutes of wtf research when I realised I needed it. So I have no idea whom to trust my visa info with.

I figured I'd rather pay a forum member I trust vs some foreign website that I've never heard of. Worked out, and I didn't have to worry about getting screwed or scammed.

Not to be snide, but pointing out: " hey soandso.com does what you need and is great!" would be better than saying there are a bunch of options....as how the hell do I know what's good without doing hours of research for a $15 coin.... opportunity cost. It just wasn't worth my time for a one time transaction. :)
 
Yes. There's a plethora of sites for doing exactly what he wants. Put in your VISA (or whatever) and it spits out the code.

I actually can't think of a single site that takes Visa for Bitcoin.

Sorry for dragging up a dead thread, just wanted to point that out.
 
Back
Top