• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wow

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
I broke 11347points in 1 day, and the day is not even over yet. My highest in one day. I have more points than everyone else today, that is a first for me......(well at least for now, at 10pm Central Time Zone)..
 
There are too many Benny Hill fans around here.....
Bath Room humor at it's fartest!!! :eek: :D

 
darktiger said:
I broke 11347points in 1 day, and the day is not even over yet. My highest in one day. I have more points than everyone else today, that is a first for me......(well at least for now, at 10pm Central Time Zone)..
very nice!
:)
 
darktiger said:
I broke 11347points in 1 day, and the day is not even over yet. My highest in one day. I have more points than everyone else today, that is a first for me......(well at least for now, at 10pm Central Time Zone)..

:eek: Thats more points than I can put out in a week and a half! Great job!
 
darktiger you are my hero!!
i have on my highest point production day done almost half of that so i am gettin there :)

Great Job
 
Back
Top