• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WoW vs. Guild Wars

WoW or Guild Wars?

  • WoW

    Votes: 72 59.0%
  • Guild Wars

    Votes: 50 41.0%

  • Total voters
    122
I dont understand why you keep making these threads
In any case, my response from your previous thread still stands:
Now, im going to make this as simple as possible:
comparing WOW To GW is like comparing a Dodge Viper to a Jeep Wrangler. Sure there both vechicals that have 4 wheels. BUT im not goint to drive a dodge viper on a trail ride, nor am i going to take my Jeep Wrangler out on a street race.

GW and WOW are differnt games, Sure there both RPGs, and the are both online, but there playstyle is alot differnt. Answer some questions:

1. Do you want a game you can sit down and play for an hour and feel like you made an advacement in your char?
If yes Then guildwars is for you. Sure you can sit down and play it for a while, but you can also play for an hour or so and still make an advacment.

2. Related to the above question, do you want the time you invest into the game to "pay off" so to speak?
If yes, then check out WOW. The more time you invest into WOW the better your char is, where as guildwars is a bit more random. Sure your ivestment pays off in guildwars, but its a bit more luck based

3. Do you like Diabo, Diablo II, Neverwinter nights, or Everquest, Linage, Linage II, Star wars Galaxies?
If you like the first set more than the second, you will be at home in guild wars, If you like the second set, Wow is for you.

Hopefully this helps you out some! ive been dying to try WOW, but guild wars has my attention for now!
 
AMDXPCottonFire22 said:
-29.99 after rebate

Where are you finding this rebate? The $50 price tag has kept me from getting Guild Wars right now. I do play WoW though. I went to 60 on a pve server and had fun but it got boring. I have a UO background so the pvp server made things more interesting.
 
I'm playing GW now and love it. I was more of a FPS player until now. I think I will be buying WoW soon also it's just the monthly fee that is holding me back.. I'm sure both are great games and when 1 gets boring hop to the other.
 
Back
Top