WoW type Star Wars coming ?

If EA is making expect a extremely grindly game like the f2p MMORPG but still include a monthly subscription. Also MT all over like those f2p ones. While costing $60 die the base game with special edition versions going up to $200 for dumb shit.

did they not try this b4 when SONY owned it? HUGE fail.
Are you talking about Star wars galaxies? That game wasnt a huge fail. Came out before WoW and was actually one of my favorite games. Did it get shaky after the NGE and CU? yea, But even when the game closed its doors it was actually a decent game.

Are you talking about Star wars galaxies? That game wasnt a huge fail. Came out before WoW and was actually one of my favorite games. Did it get shaky after the NGE and CU? yea, But even when the game closed its doors it was actually a decent game.

I would say it was a huge fail, having played it... but not because of game design. The design was really cool, different in many ways from other MMOs which is important since doing the same shit over and over again isn't going to work, people will just stick to the games they know. The fail was Sony. I swear they had an anti-fun team working on that game. Major exploit involving multi-slicing weapons and armor to be invincible in PvP? Ignore it, then when you finally do fix it don't remove the stuff made with it. Minor exploit that lets people get XP easier, which doesn't matter since XP is so easy to come by? Immediately disable the the system used, which also means players can't police their cities anymore. Plus they were fucking garbage with patches. They'd release a bunch of little patches fixing some of the myriad of bugs... then put out a new content patch which would not only introduce new bugs but re-introduce most of the bugs they'd already fixed.

I think in the hands of a more competent company the game would still be running and popular.

Since EA is making it I expect you'll have to pay $60 for the game and an additional $50 for season pass, plus $20 for early access, $20 for pre-release weapons, $30 for non season pass expansion packs, $2 loot box keys and an additional $20/month for subscription to online play.

Back