WoW RP server sex scandal

LOL that is worse than IM/chatroom cybersex... on WoW!!! MY GOD! How much money you want to put on it being 2 guys, where 1 believes the other is a woman because of his chosen character :p

funny but pathetic. i always found people that really roleplay to be quite scary.

hahaaha... that just made my work day :D funnier than all those AIM/Chat logs from the past we used to get a crack at

Just another reason why I would NEVER make a roleplaying realm character.

"I should have given a reach around. I truly am sorry."

Since it's okay to do really bad things in games because its not real life, I think it would have been funny if the dwarf had killed them both then RP sexed their corpses...

It's not evil, if it's not real...

I did not know that you can have cyber sex in WOW now, good thing i never played it. I alwasy felt it was for people with no life who are trying to get soem cyber life, but i never thought it went THAT far, but funny shit though.

air2k5 said:
I did not know that you can have cyber sex in WOW now, good thing i never played it. I alwasy felt it was for people with no life who are trying to get soem cyber life, but i never thought it went THAT far, but funny shit though.

Gives a new meaning to the phrase "Come and play with us "

Those guys were out of line. I mean come on, the dude was roleplaying a peeping tom and they had to ruin his experience... :)

i love

YAR YAR HUMP HUMP!

that is some crazy shiz, i think ill stick to killing people on my PVP server

I now remember a reason I don't play MMOs anymore.

Back when I played EverQuest, I got solicited for cybersex more than once. On one occasion, one of them was willing to do it for free. Let's just say...I'm glad I turned "her" down.

you could hope she
img02060um.jpg
is playing the character trying to cyber with you

from this thread http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=5526629&p=1&tmp=1#post5526629

Blakestr said:
"I should have given a reach around. I truly am sorry."

Since it's okay to do really bad things in games because its not real life, I think it would have been funny if the dwarf had killed them both then RP sexed their corpses...

It's not evil, if it's not real...

Ok that is just wrong. And the fact that you thought of it, and proceeded to say it in a public forum..... :rolleyes:

Back