Wow...just Wow.

BillR

Born Again Cynic
Wow, I have FLECOM finally in my sites.

So, in about 21 years, give or take…I’ll nail him good:p;):cool:

FLECOM is my ultimate target

5 months till I mow him down if I can produce constant PPD for such time.

But who knows, 5 month is a long time....... my farm will be old then, someone will prob mow me down:D

ROC

FLECOM has shut most of his FaH borgs down.
Why run a farm of +500 borgs with all its hastle, when I can get the same PpD for 5 computers ......... :(

Also the new nVidia protiens look to drop their PpD by 30-40%, so its going to take longer to catch him.

Thats my goal as well ............ :p

Luck .............. :D

Also the new nVidia protiens look to drop their PpD by 30-40%, so its going to take longer to catch him.

Not that a PPD drop is ever good, but tiger, you are I were talking about this a while back.

ATI cards have a large number of slow shaders, so they do better with larger protiens as they fill more of the shaders.
nVidia cards have a small number of quick shaders, so they do better with smaller protiens so they dont overflow the shaders.

The first test protien out was a small one, that the ATI cards tanked at, but the nVidia cards love.
Hence the difference in PpD between the cards.
As bigger protiens come out, expect the ATI cards performance to improve and the nVidias to drop.
ATI cards have seen ~50% improvement on their PpD since tne first protiens came out.
nVidia cards saw a ~30-40% reduction in their PpD when the bigger non-test protiens where tried.
So dont complain when the nVidia cards PpD drop.

Your words ring very true ohh wise one!

Back