Wow. i hate AIW cards.

Azn226

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
187
ok i just got a 9600 AIW CARD, install teh drivers and everything. now i can't watch TV cause the damn capture driver wouldn't work or anything. can any1 help?
 
So you're saying you installed everything, and it didn't work.

If you're so confident you're doing things correctly, then things should be working ;P

Furthermore... need more info

what is 'and everything'.

I'm not meaning to flame or anything, but if you reread your post you'll find that we'd have to be a mind reader to tell you exactly what you're doing wrong...
 
did you happen to PLUG the coaxial cable in the back?

also , i dunno if it applies to the 9600 at all , but my old 128proAIW requires VGA to pallet snoop to be enabled in the bios for it to work correctly (but then again , its a PCi version)
 
I have an AIW 9800pro and it worked flawlessly on setup and now I can watch TV, transfer my old childhood VHS tapes to DVD fine. The newest drivers and extra software works just fine with me. It was just a little tendious when i first set it up now its easy. patience.
 
Originally posted by avatar_of_might
I have an AIW 9800pro and it worked flawlessly on setup and now I can watch TV, transfer my old childhood VHS tapes to DVD fine. The newest drivers and extra software works just fine with me. It was just a little tendious when i first set it up now its easy. patience.
Ditto, I love my AIW 9800pro, all the goodiness of the regualr 9800pro and more ;)

Now I just need some ram heatsinks and a better fan and then we will see what it can do.
 
All I can think of, if it was installed correctly, would be some sort of conflict or incompatability.
 
Back
Top