WoW: Horde or Alliance

WoW: [H]orde or Alliance

• [H]orde

Votes: 74 56.5%
  • Alliance

Votes: 57 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny thing is if you ask people on different WoW message boards most of them say [H]orde, but in Game Alliance outnumber the [H]orde aat least 1.5:1, and on some 4:1.

Hate_Bot said:
Alliance.

(Cuz Im not a comformist)

Oh the irony. I think the honor system blows on stormscale with our measely 1.5:1 alliance to [H]orde ratio, I cant begin to imagine the high pop servers with a 4:1 ratio.

Definetely [H]orde

[H]orde. Because why would you want to play as a human? Or even worse... a gnome?

Besides enjoying being cheap with the whole size issue and all.

what the hell is the horde and the alliance??? :confused: :confused:

oh nevermind, I see its about warcraft, which I know nothing about

The reason for the imbalance is that the 13 yr olds all play alliance. and they cant read, so they dont use the forums ;) ..........thats my explanation anyways.

[H]orde btw

most "good" players go to the horde b/c they find it more of a challenge. in reality they're about equal and are up to personal preference.

but if i see another undead rogue or another NE rogue i will shoot somebody.

i was horde but now i'm alliance just for something different.

Why only one choice? I play both, but my main is alliance.

BTW, it's true what they say; every alliance character is a 13 year old whiney kid and every horde is a very well-articulated, matured adult. I guess I'm gonna have to lose a few years to fit in with the stereotype.

Marinn
60 Female NE Rogue
Mannoroth

i started wow playing horde and loved it, but it turned out to be so damn boring cause most ppl were playing alliance, so i switched servers then switched alliance and was much happier

Even though Alliance rules the Horde, I would say go Horde because on ALMOST every server alliance outnumbers the horde. The numbers you guys see aren't completely accurate though, due to alts.

I play both, alliance cause my frriends play alliance, and horde cause my friends from the [H]ard Forum play horde in the [H]ard OCP guild.

What side are those bull people on? They are cool cuz there almost like natives.

Elves are cool, but they seem overdone.

Being a dwarf would be kickass.

If I were to play, I would probably play as a bull person, is that hoarde or alliance?

cuemasterfl said:
I always play the good guys, no matter what game it is, so Alliance for me :)
If you read in the the WC histrot the Alliance really isn't "Good" there acctually the ones that brogut the evil in too the world. I'm sure some one can explain it better.

Hate_Bot said:
What side are those bull people on? They are cool cuz there almost like natives.

Elves are cool, but they seem overdone.

Being a dwarf would be kickass.

If I were to play, I would probably play as a bull person, is that hoarde or alliance?

The "Bulls" are Taurens and they are the [H]orde side :) So if ya do play join up on Stormscale and play with our Guild.

Yoknow, I realy like Diablo 2, and I want to play this.

When you first buy the game, how much time is on it? (before you have to buy a card)

and what happens if you play over your time? Are you just not allowed to login?

It's a month of free time. I guess once your card expires you won't be able to login.

Is it worth paying the subscription fee?
Also, surely "Horde" implies there are loads of 'em...

[H]orde all the way. There are too many alliance as it is now. Plus, I love my troll Shaman. His voice emotes make him sound like he's been smokin the ganja. ;)

Sky15 said:
Funny thing is if you ask people on different WoW message boards most of them say [H]orde, but in Game Alliance outnumber the [H]orde aat least 1.5:1, and on some 4:1.
Not on Nyr'zul. At least, I don't think so ( no one has truly accurate numbers ). I believe it's at least even odds, maybe in the hordes favor.

This is obvious by trying to get into any high level instance. They are all horde camped most days.

g-megaman said:
Is it worth paying the subscription fee?
Also, surely "Horde" implies there are loads of 'em...

Haha It's the complete oppisite on almost all the servers. There might be 5 servers where [H]orde outnumber Alliance. Also on the Elune server someone was saying Alliance outnumber [H]orde 7:1

Alliance.

Although I have a hidden love for the undead.

Tauren need to die.

That is all. :D

I Really want to go buy this game now.

But $40 for 2 months of gaming? So every 2 months I have to spend $40?

Thats quite a bit

Sky15 said:
The "Bulls" are Taurens and they are the [H]orde side :) So if ya do play join up on Stormscale and play with our Guild.

Shorten you sig, 10 lines max

Hate_Bot said:
I Really want to go buy this game now.

But $40 for 2 months of gaming? So every 2 months I have to spend $40?

Thats quite a bit

If you pay month by month, it's $15 per month. If you pay for 3, 6, or 12 months in advance, it works out to be less.

cuemasterfl said:
If you pay month by month, it's $15 per month. If you pay for 3, 6, or 12 months in advance, it works out to be less.

Im talking canada dollars.

Hate_Bot said:
Im talking canada dollars.

Well then $40 for 2 months in canadian isn't very much.

$30 american isn't very much for 2 months either.

shit, I spend more than that per week on pop.

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
Well then $40 for 2 months in canadian isn't very much.

$30 american isn't very much for 2 months either.

shit, I spend more than that per week on pop.

:eek:

Jesus how much pop do you drink?

Back