wow-help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

laxman144

Limp Gawd
I have a world of warcraft account and i guess this morning it was suspended, it must have been early this morning, because I was on it late last night, and today about 10 hours later I try to log on at it says "this account has been temporarily suspended" bla bla bla visit worldofwarcraft.com/misc/banned etc..." that crap. im not sure what i did, but how long could this go on if its only a suspension. could it be longer than like 2 days?

never heard of anyone getting suspended for no reason.. can't you call tech support or something?

not at the moment, tomorrow I can, I know why I was suspended, but I was just wondering how long a suspension can last

Well the severity of your ban will obviously depend on what you did, but in most cases it's only going to be a few days. Some things that would result in a perma ban would be selling your account, gold, items, or hacking. If you made an offensive comment or the like, it'll be three days.

martinje said:
If you dont mind me asking what you do to get ban? Just curious.
Wow players get crazy at times :), j/k. I hope it is not longer than 2 days :) gl.

Ya check your email. also, there should be an option somewhere in account settings where it shows your billing options and it should say something like "Account suspended for # days".

Granted, I've never been suspended for anything, so I am just talking aout of my ass.

suspensions go like this

3 hours -- minor things like you called someone gay or stupid or swore at them -- i have had one of these
3 days -- a little more serious, you get into places your not suposed to be, or you constantly harass a player
permanent -- you hack, your constantly in places your shouldnt be, you call everybody in IF racial slurs everyday.

laxman144 said:
i stole gold from this guys account
I would say it depends on how much you took. Like in GW back when I played, if you took over 200k its a 3 day suspension, over 500k they permban you. I had couple of guildmates taht stole gold.

dogbyte_13 said:
then you deserve to get banned, heck you deserve to get perma banned for that kind of stupidity.

Couldn't agree more. Dicks like that should be tossed from the game.

How do you steal gold from somebody?

The only thing that comes to mind involves getting their password. If they're giving ppl their password, they deserve what comes to them.

ameoba said:
How do you steal gold from somebody?

The only thing that comes to mind involves getting their password. If they're giving ppl their password, they deserve what comes to them.
There are programs that you download for games like that that the next time you login they will simply remember your pass and send it to guys like OP. Or he might bought an item and instead of putting 1k gold for example he put 1 gold. There are lots of ways, and GW has banned people like that forever, I have no idea what WOW community would do, but eh, gl to you.

Alright guys, we've answered the question, lets not turn this into a moral issue, shall we? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back