WoW - [H]ard clan?

evanisthecoastie

Supreme [H]ardness
Ive seen refrences awhile ago on some post i cannot find anymore. Is it still going strong? what server is it on?

We were on Stormscale, and while it hasn't been disbanded. We stopped being an active guild when we merged with <Seven Sins> in Nov 05, which broke up a few months after the expansion launched

Mostly just bank alts in there now.

a lot of us are still around, however.

I'm there (Hollyhell, Bobwulf, Gangreene), as well as several others. Most of us are in different guilds now, but we have a custom channel. Just start a char, and type /join hard and it will put you in it.

I talked to him last this summer and he was still playing but was thinking about stopping for awhile. I'll have to call him and find out what he is up to. He hasn't even come to any paint ball this summer.

Think his new job has been taking up a lot of his time. But I haven't seen him in a while, either.

I had a priest (Heilend, was in Bregen Daerthe ally side) but when we broke up I transfered servers.

I've got a lvl 33 tauren druid on Stormscale if anyone needs a leveling buddy.

Went to lunch with shorte today, he says he plans on coming back with the expansion also.

Saw this thread so I thought I was post and say Hi to all you from the old days of the Hard on Stormscale :) Whatever happend to everybody is Seleste and those guys still playing?

Hey nubs. I may try out the new expansion, but I dont think I can put the time in thats required.

Hey nubs. I may try out the new expansion, but I dont think I can put the time in thats required.

Same problem here, I hope when the expansion comes out I have time to actually play it and maybe even raid. Really hope it comes out in the summer months when I'm less busy.

a lot of us are still around, however.

I'm there (Hollyhell, Bobwulf, Gangreene), as well as several others. Most of us are in different guilds now, but we have a custom channel. Just start a char, and type /join hard and it will put you in it.
Hey, make sure everyone here knows you aren't the original Gangreene... that's me. You were Bobzrozrotwo.

I and Amialla are still playing, just not on Stormscale.

Back