WoW guild invite for Illidan server

scottypop

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey everyone. I run a guild on Illidan (PvP) mostly comprised of General Mayhem users (www.genmay.net - the bastard son of the original GenMay forum on the [H] from way back). We have about 80 members right now of all levels from 4 to 60. This is an open invite to any of you looking for a fun, friendly, helpful guild on Illidan full of like minded people. We are called Mayhemus Generalus.

Send a /tell to me, Lightningblt (currently a 56 Night Elf rogue), Guthwulf, or Telenas and mention the [H] and we'll hook you up with an invite.

All levels are welcome. Our only rule is not to cause drama in the guild or with the players you group up with.

If anyone on Illidan has a Horde toon there is a guild called Gangrenous Mayhem you should check out.

im on illidan

lvl 60 orc warrior

but im in Blood Legion so i will not be joining ur guild :p

scottypop said:
Hey everyone. I run a guild on Illidan (PvP) mostly comprised of General Mayhem users (www.genmay.net - the bastard son of the original GenMay forum on the [H] from way back). We have about 80 members right now of all levels from 4 to 60. This is an open invite to any of you looking for a fun, friendly, helpful guild on Illidan full of like minded people. We are called Mayhemus Generalus.

Send a /tell to me, Lightningblt (currently a 56 Night Elf rogue), Guthwulf, or Telenas and mention the [H] and we'll hook you up with an invite.

All levels are welcome. Our only rule is not to cause drama in the guild or with the players you group up with.

If anyone on Illidan has a Horde toon there is a guild called Gangrenous Mayhem you should check out.
How 'bout that....a night elf.

Bane said:
How 'bout that....a night elf.

omg that is getting old... Yes a NE. Would you have rather a OMG Undead Rogue? Or maybe a Tarren Warrior / Shaman... Those are a dime a dozen. You know some people choose them because of their racial traits and not because they are OMG a NE...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadowmeld - somewhat handy when you are in a hostile zone and have to step away from your computer.. Kind of helps from getting ganked. Not full proof, but better than nothing

1% dodge increase - Definitely a plus especially for my NE Warrior

Wisp Spirit - Always nice to get to your corpse faster when you die

10 percent nature resistance - no biggie as others have some sort of resistance (dwarfs get frost)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMHO, they have the best racial traits out of any of the Alliance (minus gnomes which have the escape artist trait, but I kept getting tired of looking up to people with my dwarf Pally). Yes I play the alliance because when I joined that is where my guild was.

KevinO said:
omg that is getting old... Yes a NE. Would you have rather a OMG Undead Rogue? Or maybe a Tarren Warrior / Shaman... Those are a dime a dozen. You know some people choose them because of their racial traits and not because they are OMG a NE...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadowmeld - somewhat handy when you are in a hostile zone and have to step away from your computer.. Kind of helps from getting ganked. Not full proof, but better than nothing

1% dodge increase - Definitely a plus especially for my NE Warrior

Wisp Spirit - Always nice to get to your corpse faster when you die

10 percent nature resistance - no biggie as others have some sort of resistance (dwarfs get frost)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMHO, they have the best racial traits out of any of the Alliance (minus gnomes which have the escape artist trait, but I kept getting tired of looking up to people with my dwarf Pally). Yes I play the alliance because when I joined that is where my guild was.

you're one of them....aren't you....

Back