WoW demo available anywhere?

dekard

2[H]4U
Just wondering if Blizzard is making any type of demo available for Wow. I know some other Mmo's have done this and am hoping I can get into Wow to take a look.

WoW Beta was some sort of a demo but they've already shut it down before the game was released. So no luck for another demo i guess.

dekard said:
Just wondering if Blizzard is making any type of demo available for Wow. I know some other Mmo's have done this and am hoping I can get into Wow to take a look.
MMOs don't have demos...
You must mean a free trail.

Most sucessful games don't have free trials, most of the failing/losing customers MMORPGS do free trials.

So don't expect WoW to have a free trail in a long time

Go to a store where they are going out of business and there is a 75% off sale on everything. This is a good demo of MMORPG's

Find a friend that bought the Collector's Edition. It comes with a 10-day free pass to give to one of your friends.

Maxxx- said:
MMOs don't have demos...
You must mean a free trail.

Most sucessful games don't have free trials, most of the failing/losing customers MMORPGS do free trials.

So don't expect WoW to have a free trail in a long time

not worth it.. i just wanna see how pretty the thing is. I've got a sex life and probably wouldn't play enough to make it worth whatever they are charging to buy it.

As a follow up to this.. I got a password from a friend of mine, tried the game and loved it.. I got an account and started playing within a couple of weeks my wife started playing too.. this is the first video game she's liked since the original Zelda almost 20 years ago...

Now, she's out lvling me!!! wtf!!

lol, funny how the opinion changed in two posts :)

Was going to say, now all WoW boxes should ship with that 10day trial, and I still have mine unless there's an expiration date :)

I'd like to try the game, but noone I know has the 10 day free trial left over. :(

Back