WoW CE - $74.99 @ Amazon

xomegax

Weaksauce
Get it while its here, the WoW CE is IN STOCK at Amazon.com for $74.99.

I guess the hot part of this is that they actually have it in stock huh? haha

Hell, I almost purchased one off of eBay for 130, untill I saw that Amazon was selling them again :D

They also claim they're not shipping until Dec. 13th. Probably none in stock until then.

Seems like they're gonna have quite a few in stock. I ordered mine yesterday, and it shipped today.

rofl... what' sso special about the collectors edition? i remember i went out of my way to spend an extra 20 bucks on the d2 ce and all i got was a fancier box.

tterris said:
rofl... what' sso special about the collectors edition? i remember i went out of my way to spend an extra 20 bucks on the d2 ce and all i got was a fancier box.

Map, DVD and CD version, guest pass, DVD with cool shit, cool box, exclusive ingame pet. I think it is work the extra 15 bucks or so.

jamezzz122 said:
Map, DVD and CD version, guest pass, DVD with cool shit, cool box, exclusive ingame pet. I think it is work the extra 15 bucks or so.

And a nicely done glossy page book of the artwork/conceptual drawing for the game. I didn't even crack open the book for a week, but it is kinda nice to look through to see what still may make it in the game.

u can get WoW regular for 40. it was at bestbuy for 40 on BF. i think its still 40 now... not sure tho.

From people who have gone out looking for a copy, I am informed that around here, nobody has it in stock anywhere. Speculation is that they're limiting supply until they can get more servers up (guess the 84 they've got already aren't gonna' cut it...)

Man, I should have picked up a CE copy when I had the chance a couple of weeks ago.

You know, I'm probably screwing my own chances of getting a copy... especially since my Buy.com pre-order of CE is STILL on order (I've lost hope on that one). I called Blizzard the other day and they have confirmed that the European CE package will be the same. The only difference currently will be the fact that it will be localized in terms of server selections.

So for instance, if you pre-order the European CE and install when it comes, you will only be able to see European-specific servers. The representative however assured me that eventually they would be opening up ALL servers to anyone, meaning that if you are simply looking for the CE for the sake of CE... looks as if the European release will be the ticket, especially for those that don't want to pay the Ebay'ers looking to make quick easy money.

- James

with blizzard, it might take a while for that to happen. if i were u, i wouldn't count on the fact they will open the servers soon becuz no one knows how long it will take. blizzard is notorious for pushin back there release/updates(big updates).

Weird. My local Fry's has a whole aisle full of WoW. It's a shame they can't reship some of those to someplace that needs it.

Outlaw said:
Weird. My local Fry's has a whole aisle full of WoW. It's a shame they can't reship some of those to someplace that needs it.

WoW regular or CE? Every place around here has aisles full of WoW regular.

The EBGames store I bought my copy at said they only ordered enough CE copies for the people who pre-ordered it. I am happy with it, the DVD is worth the extra $$ alone since it's a pain to reinstall it with all 4 CDs... the installation is probably a good 15-20 minutes at least.

Depends how long you plan on playing the game and how many computers you have to install it on. :) Plus the other things are cool too, the art book, the map, the DVD making of, the sound track etc.

I agree there - especially since it's an MMRPG so that you're already committing yourself to play a large number of hours, you might as well pay a small premium for some cool stuff related to the game.

Those of you who put it on order from Amazon on Dec 7th or Dec 8th, it should have shipped today!

Back