WoW Battlegroup 2

gamz247

Gawd
Since the server that people who were in the [H] guild are on, Stormscale, and my server, Perenolde, are in the same Battlegroup, I thought it might be cool to find out who else is out there on the [H] who's in this group. Also, now that there's so many new people to work with and face off against, it might help to know about guilds/groups on your respective server to look out for. I had the misfortune of running into the Heavy Hitters of Bloodscalp last nite... and their name is quite apropos.

So, here's Battlegroup 2:

Boulderfist (PvP)
Bronzebeard (Normal)
Perenolde (Normal)
Stonemaul (PvP)
Azjol-Nerub (Normal)
Daggerspine (PvP)
Stormscale (PvP)
Suramar (Normal)
Dunemaul (PvP)
Uldum (Normal)
Bloodscalp (PvP)
Dragonblight (Normal)
Feathermoon (RP)
Draenor (Normal)
Darkspear (PvP)
Crushridge (PvP)

Characters of mine that you'll see in BGs:

Hoofenator, 60 Tauren Druid
Jehannum, 60 Orc Shaman

Guilds/groups to look out for:

Alliance- Fraternity. My server's premier endgame guild. Not all that PvP savvy, but their gear makes up for some of that.
The Order. Better PvPers than Frat, if not as well geared.

Horde- From the Ashes (and friends). This is my guild, and while we're not the best geared Horde guild, we love our PvP (we've churned out the previous 4 High Warlords), and you're usually in for a good game against us.

So, what you got?!

I have a Shadow Priest that's on stormscale. I recently trasfered my main off of stormscale though (over to Burning Blade).

And I'm switching my priest over soon as well.

I have a Rogue (Alliance) on Stormscale and it sucks. The queue times have gotten worse but theres a lot more bg's. Watch out for Crazykillaa :p

This is my mage, hope to face some of you in the BG's = )

Alliance
Server : Garona
Guild : Reckless Abandon
Char : Svtcobra

Boulderfist -
Alliance - Watch for Fulcrum and Dragon Knight guild players - They have alot of members and alot of gear. Never really seen them PvP, but I would assume as a group they do quite well.

You'll find me in AV occasionally

Ygdrasil
Infinitus Ominex

Finally a few more responses! Haven't seen any of you in either AB or WSG, that I can remember, but I'll try to keep an eye out. AV's just too big for me to be paying attention to all the names.

Back