Dec 27, 2004 #1 O ogf n00b Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 25 I know the login servers were down this morning, are they back up (sorry, not at a place I can check this myself )
I know the login servers were down this morning, are they back up (sorry, not at a place I can check this myself )
Dec 27, 2004 #2 Q QHalo 2[H]4U Joined Sep 30, 2002 Messages 3,432 http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.aspx?fn=wow-realm-status
Dec 27, 2004 #3 O ogf n00b Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 25 Like I said, can't hit that from where I am right now
Dec 27, 2004 #4 Q QHalo 2[H]4U Joined Sep 30, 2002 Messages 3,432 Could you be a little more vague? 1. 12/27 - Lingering Log In Issues Fixed | 12/27/2004 5:24:06 AM PST The lingering log in issues should all be resolved now. Thank you again for your patience, and see you in game. Annikas Senior Game Master
Could you be a little more vague? 1. 12/27 - Lingering Log In Issues Fixed | 12/27/2004 5:24:06 AM PST The lingering log in issues should all be resolved now. Thank you again for your patience, and see you in game. Annikas Senior Game Master
Dec 27, 2004 #5 O ogf n00b Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 25 that would mean I'm behind a proxy server Thanks for the info