Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pick your professions early. Start thinking about where you want to spend your talent points in the end so that you dont have to pay to respec, because you didn't plan ahead ( i learned that the hard way). Work on your stam/agil/int in that order.
I actually advise against NOT getting into professions early. They are a waste of time for me, and a huge money sink.
If you want money, get into gathering professions (mining/skinning/herbalism), but don't dump your stuff into leveling up crafting professions (blacksmithing/eng/leatherworking/etc).
Way to contradict yourself...
This is not in stone, if you are willing to spend alot of time "whoring" out your crafting services you can make huge cash.Whoops,. I actually meant "I actually advise against getting into professions early. They are a waste of time for me, and a huge money sink."