• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WoW add ons

Lestang

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
451
Anyone know anyone good wow add-on or just an add-on that will give coordinates. Need some help finding a good one. I do not have BC.
 
Anyone know anyone good wow add-on or just an add-on that will give coordinates. Need some help finding a good one. I do not have BC.

Actually you do have BC, you just can't use it. Or so that's the way I understand it.

Anyhow. I use www.wowinterface.com to find all sorts of mods. I actually have a set of mods I packaged together for my guildies that don't have any yet. PM me if interested. (it does have coordinates included)
 
titan bar also gives coords along with other customizable things... bag space, durability, gold tracking, etc.
 
Also do a search for curse wow mods also...they have a bunch of add-ons also.
 
What you need is Cartographer! You can find it at wowinterface. This is an Ace2 library mod that totally upgrades your map. It will remove all fog of war, give coordinates, track herb/mineral/fish veins and even share them with others! It also has instance maps and loot. Cartographer and some of its plugins will give you all the map stuff you need!
 
Back
Top