In a raidz2 array and has had one pending sector since it has turned on... never increased that number and has never acted up at all.
But lately I'm getting these errors in my log:
And here is the SMART log:
It's under warranty for another two years.
The drive is a Samsung HD204UI and I'm worried about getting a rebranded Seagate in return, which may be less reliable over time than the one I have...
Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks !
But lately I'm getting these errors in my log:
Oct 16 18:53:47 tank root: ZFS: vdev I/O failure, zpool=Server path=/dev/ad4 offset=950642413568 size=16384 error=5
Oct 16 18:53:47 tank kernel: ad4: FAILURE - READ_DMA48 status=51<READY,DSC,ERROR> error=10<NID_NOT_FOUND> LBA=1856723464
Oct 16 18:53:47 tank kernel: ad4: WARNING - READ_DMA48 UDMA ICRC error (retrying request) LBA=1856723464
And here is the SMART log:
It's under warranty for another two years.
The drive is a Samsung HD204UI and I'm worried about getting a rebranded Seagate in return, which may be less reliable over time than the one I have...
Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks !