Would You Consider a Disc-Free Console?

Was going to post this exact pic haha.

Ah, the memories. Sorry for the bounce on this old thread, but I'm making plans for QuakeCon and started thinking about that year I reported on the whole thing and did a quick forum search. I still have my piece of the smashed console (among other things). I need to check to see if my NDA on that whole situation is still valid or not.

I have over 4TB of HDD space on my PC. Show me a console with that. You will have to delete games to make room for new games all the time on a console, fuck that.

Well, since we resurrected this thread, I am going to comment on this: I have a 2.5 inch USB 3 external hard drive of 4TB in size hooked to my XBox One. So no, I do not have to delete any games at all from my console. :D

Well, since we resurrected this thread, I am going to comment on this: I have a 2.5 inch USB 3 external hard drive of 4TB in size hooked to my XBox One. So no, I do not have to delete any games at all from my console. :D

yup agree here

2TB in my ps4pro and xbone has an external 2TB. Seems to be the magical size that goes on sale the most when I am looking.

I still haven't purchased a disk for my Xbox One, Wii U, PS4 (regular or Pro), or any carts for my Switch either. No PC disks in the last decade. The only disks that get used in my house are the few Blu-Rays I own that can't be pulled up via OnDemand.

What's a disc/disk?

Hehehe... Human's used to use various disc shaped objects made from metals, polyester, and thin metal film sandwiched in plastic to... ...get this... STORE THEIR DATA!!!! haahahahahahahahah!!! :ROFLMAO:

:eek:

Back