• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Would you buy this PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shilent

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
160
I got a PC that's been laying around for over a year now doing nothing. It's time I get rid of it, here's the specs:

Antec P182 (or Antec 900, still deciding which one) I have both original boxes
MSI P45 Neo3-FR
C2D E8400
2x2GB GSkill DDR2 1066
EVGA 8800GT
Seagate 320GB SATA
LG 22X DVD burner
Enhance ENP GH-5150 500W PSU

Tower only, does not include mouse, keyboard, speakers, monitor or operating system. All for just $290.

It's a good price right? Which case would you prefer? I'm gonna post it for sale soon.

Edit: Does not include operating system.


ADMIN EDIT: No buying/selling/trading outside of FS/T.

No intereset/price checks outside of GenMay.

- Lethal
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, I'd take that off your hands for $290 shipped.

edit: I too would rather take the p182, much nicer case IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top