so here is my Dilemma, I use my PC for gaming. I want to upgrade 2 pieces
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233125
http://www.amazon.com/VisionTek-Rad...UTF8&coliid=IAZMWXORHH5VC&colid=2U47SFKOHV2PQ
However in 2 weeks I am going on a month long vacation.
Should I wait until early january when I get back or buy right now?
The piece that worries me the most is the SSD, it seems to be at a good price right now, I have no clue if by january the discount and rebates will be gone and the price go up.
What would you guys do?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233125
http://www.amazon.com/VisionTek-Rad...UTF8&coliid=IAZMWXORHH5VC&colid=2U47SFKOHV2PQ
However in 2 weeks I am going on a month long vacation.
Should I wait until early january when I get back or buy right now?
The piece that worries me the most is the SSD, it seems to be at a good price right now, I have no clue if by january the discount and rebates will be gone and the price go up.
What would you guys do?
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.