• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Would this work?

MattQC

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
141
I got two vids cards cooled with thermaltake duorb. The coolers fans are sleeved with 3 pins fan adapter.

I also got this fan controller.

Using something like this would it be ok to plug both on one connector on my fan controller?

Can I do the same with the 6 fans in my Antec 900 even if they already have a speed changer thingie? Using molex to 3 pins adapters then 3 pins "Y" ?

Thanks!

edit: forgot to add link..
 
some/most fan controllers will have a wattage rating for each connection. depending on the type of component it is using to slow down your fans (rheostat, thermistor, diode) it could overload and zorch it.
 
I forgot to add the links, it says up to 18W for each channel. Is that enough?
 
Back
Top