Would this work...

how big is the file?

surely your isp provided you some webspace along with your connection, just upload it to that and then the other person can download it from there. ofcourse, i would imagine the isp has probably put a maximum individual file limit in place (probably 50mb) to stop people using the space for hosting stuff such as video files etc.

if your that bothered about your ip address (why?!) then go old skool and use good old 'sneakernet'.

don't use TCP/IP?

Sounds like you want some kind of proxy server.

Dude this idea is dumb, it will be traced back to you.

The ISP that controls the lines going into the "Load Balancing Server" will say hey, these files came from "blah blah blah" not from us, Please don't sue us, sue him.

1. This is definitely against forums rules. blah blah blah....

2. Anything that is going across any kind of network connection which utilizes TCP/IP needs an IP address, weather it be a WAN or LAN technology. There is no way around this.

3. Like others have said, this is a retarded idea. It will 100% be tracked back to you no matter how much leap frogging you do.

4. megaupload or rapidshare is probably your only option here, and don't tell me that it wont work for your "questionable" materials:rolleyes:

Now you see, this is why I didn't want to specify what it was for, it's against forum rules, so I was trying to keep it civilized without people coming in here whining that you'll be going to hell for downloading a few songs or a movie or 2.

Well anyways i've found a solution to the problem and would like to thank you guys for trying to help.

Now you see, this is why I didn't want to specify what it was for, it's against forum rules, so I was trying to keep it civilized without people coming in here whining that you'll be going to hell for downloading a few songs or a movie or 2.

Well anyways i've found a solution to the problem and would like to thank you guys for trying to help.

LOL, he actually thinks he found a solution...Please visit this forum again after you've served your jail time and let us know how things went, lmao

Back