An eyefinity setup where the screens are in portrait mode but..
1080 x 1200 x 1080
1
9
2
0
I'm looking at the DELL UltraSharp U2412M (1920x1200) IPS LED Monitor as the central monitor and 2x 1080p ips monitors that work in portrait (as I can't afford 3x U2412M's).
What I'd like to know is, would I have to set all of the monitors to 1080p resolutions, or could I keep my central screen the way it is at 1200p?
1080 x 1200 x 1080
1
9
2
0
I'm looking at the DELL UltraSharp U2412M (1920x1200) IPS LED Monitor as the central monitor and 2x 1080p ips monitors that work in portrait (as I can't afford 3x U2412M's).
What I'd like to know is, would I have to set all of the monitors to 1080p resolutions, or could I keep my central screen the way it is at 1200p?