• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Would like new LCD

vage

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
3,038
Hey guys I have been thinking of getting a new LCD monitor and would like some advice. First of all, I will be coming from dual CRT's so I want something that is rather big, 19 inch is probably the way I want to go. I have been looking around and I have a Mac Powerbook G4 and I really like the widescreen but I don't know if its exactly what I want for my PC. I like really tiny resolutions but so far the only 19 inch LCD that I can find all have 1240 by 1028 resolutions. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg so I am not looking for the best of the best. I play some games but not very often and I'm not a stickler about percfect performance. If you guys could give me some advice as to what I should be looking at that would be great. Thanks. :)
 
1280x1024 is the standard resolution for 17 and 19 inch LCD's, you won't find many exceptions to this rule. I'm not sure about Mac compatability but I would check out Dell and Samsung widescreen offerings. You can expect to pay about $350 for a decent 19 inch, and $400-450 for a 20 inch 4:3 or widescreen display.
 
Back
Top