Would it be worth it?

Yes it would the promedia speakers are among the best computer speakers out there IMO.
 
How about some nice headphones?
Skip the small upgrade and just go for a nice pair of headphones. It'll take your music and gaming to a whole new level.

^_^
 
I don't really like headphones...

They don't make your chest vibrate, and your room shake like speakers would.

But while were on the topic, could you suggest some great headphones?
 
Danothemano said:
But while were on the topic, could you suggest some great headphones?
Rule #1. Supply a budget.

I hear the HE90 headphones at roughly 8000$us are great headphones.
But then you'll need an amp to go along with that, and those can get pricey as well.

But in all honesty, I'm a proponent of the beyerdynamic house sound, thus the DT770pro 80ohm at 150$us get my vote for a great gaming headphone!
 
towert7 said:
But in all honesty, I'm a proponent of the beyerdynamic house sound, thus the DT770pro 80ohm at 150$us get my vote for a great gaming headphone!

Second for the DT770pro 80 Ohm i love mine!
 
Back
Top