So i recently bought two 4gb 680gtxs for my three 27in monitors, 5760x1080.
But these cards are barely cutting it in new games like bf3 and crysis 2.
I can play bf3 pretty smoothly on medium settings, and crysis 2 on very high with dx11 enabled.
put i still get fps dips into the 50s and 40s.
I was reading this review
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-680-sli-overclock-surround,3162.html
and they are playing bf3 on two 2gb 680s on ultra settings with great fps.
Right now i have a lg 1336 board and an i7 950 @ 4ghz. So im wondering if i upgrade to a i7-3770K if their would be a big difference in performance?
But these cards are barely cutting it in new games like bf3 and crysis 2.
I can play bf3 pretty smoothly on medium settings, and crysis 2 on very high with dx11 enabled.
put i still get fps dips into the 50s and 40s.
I was reading this review
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-680-sli-overclock-surround,3162.html
and they are playing bf3 on two 2gb 680s on ultra settings with great fps.
Right now i have a lg 1336 board and an i7 950 @ 4ghz. So im wondering if i upgrade to a i7-3770K if their would be a big difference in performance?