Worth it?

I would say yes, as long as the price of the speakers is greater than that of the card. Cheap speakers probably wouldn't see as much benefit from a new sound card as better ones, imho.
 
The sound would be better BUT

1. Do you move around alot ? AKA mobility

2. Does the sound really matter to you ?


Imho a good pair of highend headphones would be a better choice because they sound good and are more practical for a laptop....
 
aardvark sandwich i plan on getting the Creative I-TRIGUE L3800 speakers and Moogle, i am going back to college in less than a month and will most likely be leaving my laptop in my room. Yea the sound matters to me because ill be using them to listen to music and play the occasional CS. I dont really want to have to listen to everything using headphones all the time. Thanks guys and anymore help is appreciated.
 
Back
Top