Worth it to upgrade?

caleb2001r

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
93
Hi everyone.

I haven't been following the PC Audio news for a quite a while. I was wondering: Is it worth it to upgrade an Audigy 2 ZS to some of the more latest products? Is there new technology available now that is really worth the money to upgrade?
 
A lot of reviews I read(before buying the x-fi) said ya,it is worth the upgrade. I'm pretty happy with my x-fi. Actually bought another one afer I gave my first one to a friend:p

*edit* Oh yea, the x-fi's are considered the best for gaming, afaik, and there are higher-end soundcards that beats the x-fi for music. Then, if you really wanna get into pc audio, there's this thing called a DAC. Go to head-fi'org's computer-as-a-source section for more info, or just ask about 'em here. Good luck:p
 
Thanks a bunch for taking the time to answer my question! I'm been contemplating the purchase and you've definitely pointed me in the right direction. :)
 
Back
Top