Worst Video Game Ideas Ever!

ATIIsBetter

[H]ard|Gawd
I intend this thread to be a compilation of the worst game ideas ever. The games that you list here can be games that were scrapped ideas from game makers like EA or Ubisoft, ect. Or you can list your own ideas.

I realize that this thread is up and active. I'm looking for games that DO NOT exist on this thread

My submissions are:
President Evil: Code Monica
Final Felony
Ninja Garden (EGM Mag.)
More to come ;)

Super Mario Mothers
System C*ck 2
Rome: Total Whore
NearLaugh
Call of Pootietang
Deus Ex 2: Electric Boogaloo

Obi_Kwiet said:
Jedi Acadamy *shudders*

Uh...why? Improved upon Jedi Knight enormously.

Tetrahedron said:
World of Warcraft

I'm not a fan either, but I think it worked.

ATIIsBetter said:
CattleField 1942

Not even gonna ask...

But here are a few:

Mortyr
Blood II
Asheron's Call II
Battlecruiser 3000AD ;)

I'm the Dude said:
Extreme Poop: The Crapinator
Extreme Poop: The Crapinator IV

Yep #1 was sooo AWESOME that they said to themselves man forget 2 and 3 lets make a fourth installment.

Call of Booty 2
Gears of Snore
Metal Gear Arthritis 4: Snake's a Geezer
Kameo: Unwanted Guest Stars
First Encounter Assault Rehab
Blandlefield 2

(just to note: I like all those games [well, except Kameo] only these would be terrible titles to actually produce.)

Some things that are part of games that really irks me:
Starforce - Driver level based copy protection. Pure-dee Poop!
CD Copy Protection - I just loving having to insert my cd for EVERY single game I play when I have over 300GB of hard drive space.
Realtime, In-game ads - This is something that we're all going to see a lot more of. Streaming ads with live content. :rolleyes:
Locked Splash Screens - Credits, spash screens, Cut Scenes you can't ESC out of.

Derek Smart's <insert any game idea here>
EverQuest II: Return to Luclin
Final Fantasy XI-2
The Butters Show Singalong Karaoke Game

Deus Ex 2 was really bad. The first was great, but then they simplified it for the console and produced the crap that is Deus Ex 2.

Same with Homeworld 2.

However the worst game ideas ever run along the lines of the commadore ET game and other such nonsense.

News falsh Worst video game ever.... SERIOUS SAM 2 Demo is at the top, dont waste your time with tha,t if the final game is remotely the same it is gonna be one of the biggest pieces of crap.

Metal of Boner: Frontal Assault
:)
Metal Gear Deoderant: Solid that goes on clear!

lesman said:
Metal of Boner: Frontal Assault
:)
Metal Gear Deoderant: Solid that goes on clear!

Hahaha! Keep em coming guys.

Dumb 3
Microshaft Fuck Simulator 2006
Serious Sam City 3000
Sum City 3000 + (15x^2 - 2x)^2
Age of Umpires
Low-Life, Cooterstink
Gassed Reek-on
Brothers in each other's Arms
(untlet: Semen Sorrows
Mortal Kumsplat
America's Enema: Fecal Forces
Any game based on a movie
Any game based on a movie based on a comic

When did this turn from Worst Video game ideas ever to "Make up a stupid close proximity name for games that we all know and most of which turned out to be many of the best games released"?

Aelfgeft said:
When did this turn from Worst Video game ideas ever to "Make up a stupid close proximity name for games that we all know and most of which turned out to be many of the best games released"?

Apparently right after I posted You're In Control

OK, how about some original bad game ideas then?

Lethal Assassin
Chose your historic charactor and carry out your mission. Missions include "Grassy Knoll" "Texas Tower" and "MLK Takedown"

Microsoft Terror Simulator 2006
Hone your piloting and driving skills to carry out your cell's holy missions or play on-line and carry out co-op terror attacks! Includes real Al Queda charactors!

Software Tycoon
Inspired by the popular Rollercoaster Tycoon. Build your struggling software company into a powerful monopoly and crush your competators into oblivion while expertly avoiding anti-trust suits.

H.A.T.E.
Choose your race and rid your neighboorhood of the genetically inferior in this fast-paced stratagy game.

Worst game idea was the Sims. After surviving the day through nagging wives, loudmouthed husbands and screaming kids. You finally find time by yourself at night and you use it to play the Sims and go through all that all over again.

I thought the basic concept of games is as a means of escape from real life :eek:

And the most amazing thing was that the game was a hit! :eek:

Ah well, just because it was a bad idea doesn't necessarily mean it sucks i guess.

I haven't heard anyone mention the Nintendo VirtualBoy.... good idea on paper though. I can still remember the headaches, and the color red being invisible to me for 10 minutes after I finished playing.

Aelfgeft said:
Oh, I dunno, maybe when this was was written in the FIRST POST?!?:

Or you can list your own ideas.
Just people having fun here. :)

EA Sports Championship Weed Pulling 2006
Madden's a Fat Slobbering Walrus
Pigeon 4.0 flight simulator
Salmon Run - The Search For Spawn
Leisure Suit Larry XIV - One Night In The Pokey
Zork Racing
Amtrak Tycoon
Duke Nukem Forever, and Ever, and Ever,and Ever...

Seizure Explosion said:
Call of Booty 2
Sphincter Sell (Too many possbilities for the second word.)

No One Lasts Forever: The Little Blue Pill Edition

Womb Raider: The [size=-1]John G. Roberts Cut
[/size]

ATIIsBetter said:
CattleField 1942
A new challenge in land mine negotiations.

Super Gay Mario Brothers - (not that there's anything wrong with that)
Peeping Tom 2 - under skirt edition
Building Janitor - deluxe edition
Johnny on the spot - field service technician

Duke Nukem Forever 2
GTA: Vatican City

Back