Worst Video Game Ever?

wheres the virtual douche? i feel a cleansing coming on

Haha

"This video contains content from Ubisoft, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Awesome. Does mean we are safe now? What else do ground up copyrights protect us from?

I don't know what I was suppost to see but now that clip is a trailer for Crysis 2. Looks sweet by the way!

Not sold in U.S. for 2 reasons, 1) see every post above. 2) north american soccer moms, churches, and politicians trying to look like they give a rats ass would have a field day. North america really has a stick up it's ass when it comes to sexuality.

Myself I thought the game looks like it could be fun, and in the same boat of many other adult themed risque board games that are sold.

Not sold in U.S. for 2 reasons, 1) see every post above. 2) north american soccer moms, churches, and politicians trying to look like they give a rats ass would have a field day. North america really has a stick up it's ass when it comes to sexuality.

Myself I thought the game looks like it could be fun, and in the same boat of many other adult themed risque board games that are sold.

I don't dispute the reasons, but as a resident of North America, I don't agree with them either. If you don't like something, turn it off. If you don't want to support some product, don't buy it.

If a pile of soccer moms with no parenting skills and too much time on their hands need a cause to make them feel productive in society, let them have it. Not even allowing something to be sold in a major market because of some ambiguous moral stance just seems too much like censorship to me. A narrow definition of ' public service' does not serve the public, only a vocal minority.

Sorry, I always get preachy on fridays :)

I don't dispute the reasons, but as a resident of North America, I don't agree with them either. If you don't like something, turn it off. If you don't want to support some product, don't buy it.

If a pile of soccer moms with no parenting skills and too much time on their hands need a cause to make them feel productive in society, let them have it. Not even allowing something to be sold in a major market because of some ambiguous moral stance just seems too much like censorship to me. A narrow definition of ' public service' does not serve the public, only a vocal minority.

It's got nothing to do with some ambiguous moral stance, or being sexually repressive. Sell it in the US all you want, but I'd better not find it with the Mario games in Walmart where young kids will get targeted for marketing. Sell it to the right audience.

It's got nothing to do with some ambiguous moral stance, or being sexually repressive. Sell it in the US all you want, but I'd better not find it with the Mario games in Walmart where young kids will get targeted for marketing. Sell it to the right audience.

so it's totally unacceptable to have this game next to mario, but totally ok to have games like duke nukem next to mario? I fail to see the logic in this.

I think it has little to do with morals, PURITANZ!!, or being sexually repressed, it's just a dumb fucking game is all. Spank my butt, I fly through hoops!

To be fair, you'd probably get the same reaction from just putting a regular TV remote in your back pocket and try changing the channel to QVC.

I'm going to spare myself the potentially lost IQ by watching this and not watch it.

so it's totally unacceptable to have this game next to mario, but totally ok to have games like duke nukem next to mario? I fail to see the logic in this.

IMO, let the parents parent. But, saying that, the last thing I want as a parent is to have my child see an adult-themed game next to mario. I don't want Duke Nukem sold next to Mario either.

Call me a puritan if you want (seems like everyone is using that word lately, out of context), but give me, as a parent, a chance to look over what my child is exposed to. Parent how you want, and I'll parent how I want.

I didn't say that - you just did. Don't put words in my mouth.

but seeing as you brought it up, no, I don't think Duke Nukem would be appropriate for a young audience. A "M" rack might be good for some parents - "no Johnny, that's not your section" type of thing........but barring that, the ratings are there for a reason. Not that some places care to check much.

This has got to be one of the gayest things I've seen. Ever. And I've been to the Fulsom Street fair. I even feel weird just having to have looked at it.

Only homophobic Americans would call a hetereosexual dating game 'gay'.

Only homophobic Americans would call a hetereosexual dating game 'gay'.

I like it. "Only amricenz is bigoted, all them damn armicenz is the same." If you bite your tongue too hard, sometimes it can taste iron-y.

I agree. The problem these days is that people do not have enough self-discipline (is that the right word? maybe "restraint". Or the willpower. whatever) these days. In my county (Santa Clara county, California, the heart of Silicon Valley), McDonalds Happy Meals are actually BANNED because parents were complaining that Happy Meals tempted children to eat McDonald's more, which in turn leads to obesity/other health problems.

I'm not sure if that's being enforced yet or not as I don't go to McDonald's (I read about it passing maybe six months ago or so) but to me that is just a ridiculous. No shit eating McDonald's isn't good for your kids. Don't fucking buy it for them then, and take the time to educate them about the importance of eating right and exercising daily.

Youtube says: "This video contains content from Ubisoft, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." WTF? I'm in the US, what's going on here, anyone have a MIRROR?

Well that should be a popular game for the swinger groups, mind you reality is always different from the curvy blonds and brunettes in the advert, probably wind up with a minga on your lap, and a Wii mote that now smells like arse.

Back