• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Worst possible microphone

Circumnavigate

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
240
No cursing in thread titles.
Hey does anyone know where I can get the shittiest sounding possible microphone for my PC? I wan't it to sound like either Daffy Duck or I'm talking through a can.
 
Hate those work zoom meetings that much? We have one that constantly sounds like he puts the mic underwater.
 
Lmao!
Even better results when you put the ear buds/crappy Mic under a thick, woolen blanket.

Source: I recorded some black metal songs back in the earlier aeons.
 
I think it's usually the left side of the headset or earphones that'll act as a mic.
 
Back
Top