Worst. Pirates. Ever.

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are going to pirate a movie. Pirate a movie. If you are going to pirate a game. Pirate a game. When you mix the two…people might catch on to your scam. Thanks to Cap’n Jack for the picture.

LOL :D too funny, reminds me of the 5 finger discount movies you can get in downtown LA alleys (or callejones if anybody here knows what I'm talking about).

What got me is the tag-line, since it seems the movie is this one.

But hey it has Lyta Alexander from Babylon 5!!! :cool:

gotta admit, that was hilarious

i wonder what kind of tool would buy it lol

my lil boy loves l4d he would prob buy it hehe.. does it say ono pc ? prob just game not a movie wonder if l4d2 is good..

Laziest pirates ever! Put in the effort to copy and pirate a movie, and then rather than use a screen capture from the movie, or grab one from online, use a poster image from L4D .. . . BRILLIANT!

That poster image from L4D is the first search image result on google images for "Dead Air". That definitely qualifies as laziest pirates ever.

Didn't some company blatantly rip off the Bioshock logo recently, water drops and everything?

Then again, Apple makes a product called iPad even though the iPad has existed for nearly a decade but owned by someone else. So really, who's the pirate?

Im kinda confused on this... can someone explain whats funny? I don't know what dead air is

Good find.

Every time I play, I go as Francis. Each round (single player) I want to teamkill Louis for running into my line of fire, doink Zoey in the keister and punch the old guy in the colostomy bag.

If you are going to pirate a movie. Pirate a movie. If you are going to pirate a game. Pirate a game. When you mix the two…people might catch on to your scam. Thanks to Cap’n Jack for the picture.

So this is hardocp telling us to pirate!, i thought that was against the rules.

Just kidding ;P

I wonder which group release this?
this is how it works. first the pirates, the real pirates as in those guys selling DVD's and CD's on the street. They get it from somewhere and then they copy it. Then someone from the internet buys a copy and then uploads it to the internet for people who want to copy it to copy. The real pirates arent me and you, we just share files. Its already been pirated by the time it get to the internet.

I assume whoever got a copy of this in whatever spanish speaking country this is from, googled for dead air not knowing what this was, and then put this picture on the cover of their bootleg dvd's.

still no edit buttons? the release groups are at the end of the chain the last link before you download it. the pirates are the first link on the chain. true story, most of these movies and games are leaked by the companies that made them, chew on that one for a while. case in point toolverine. what better way to garner public opinion of your film still in editing stages than by releasing a unfinished print and seeing what people think of it. after you see how the public responds go back finish editing and you got yourself a money maker.

9fvcc9.jpg

What got me is the tag-line, since it seems the movie is this one.

But hey it has Lyta Alexander from Babylon 5!!! :cool:

I love Lyta in B5 ^^

This story reminds me of when I bought a game called Pokemon Diamond, only it was 2001 and there was no pokemon game called pokemon diamond. I also bought a portable CD player from Techniks only to find out that the real name is Technics. Stupid I know, but I was young and have never been in a country where they sell bootleg stuff in the middle of the day in stores and not in some dark alley.

Back