Worst PC Game Launches of 2013

Clicked on the link with SimCity being the first game I thought of then nodded in agreement as it showed up as the first game on the website there and voted.

I do the same exact thing unless its named Borderlands or Elder Scrolls.
Sorry, but those 2 are my guilty pleasures.

Some of the best games that work at launch. I remember me and 2 friends pulling a 47 hour marathon session on Skyrim's launch and encountered no issues or bugs, now THATS polish. Borderlands 2 was great as well, literally no bugs or problems on launch, game just worked.

Battlefield 4 is bad for an AAA title. I would have expected more from DICE, Bad Company 2 is still the greatest in my opinion. On launch day I couldn't play for more than 45 minutes without crashing, I kept losing my ranks, shit was bugged, invisible walls, just horrible game breaking bugs.

Sim City, don't even get me started on this catastrophic title suicide.

Fortunately my strategy of waiting months for games to show up for half price somewhere has saved me from all launch nightmares. :)

Yep because one thing is painfully obvious - NO ONE BOTHERS WITH QUALITY USER TESTING ANYMORE!

Amazing that a lot of these faults would have been found within 10 minutes of a group of players sitting down with these games.

"It doesn't work and it looks a mess! Okay its good to go!"

The current system of letting paying customers beta test it really doesn't work.

Truly amateur. I hope none of these guys move over to avionics or medical systems.

SimCity and BF4 are tied in my book. Hiliarious joke of a launch for both of them

Yep because one thing is painfully obvious - NO ONE BOTHERS WITH QUALITY USER TESTING ANYMORE!

Amazing that a lot of these faults would have been found within 10 minutes of a group of players sitting down with these games.

"It doesn't work and it looks a mess! Okay its good to go!"

The current system of letting paying customers beta test it really doesn't work.

Truly amateur. I hope none of these guys move over to avionics or medical systems.

LOL...actually if you read about it...

In medical device areas like joint replacements....the 30 year old designs have a far far lower risk and rate of failure/complications than any of the new designs. The main point for the continual R&D spent on failure prone untested new designs is for patent trolling/licensing. Most docs recommend the older equipment over the newer stuff because of this.

Another vote for Sim City. I feel thoroughly rogered by EA on that release.....Electronic Amateurs indeed.

Back