World’s Worst Work in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid he have burritos and jalapenos...or pickled eggs and beer and then try to work in there. :p
 
This is a freakin mid-east bomb shelter. Welcome to al-queda's headquarters.
 
Wait... Didn't I throw that monitor away like 6 months ago? :p

Dave!! Are you digging thru my trash again?

LOL
 
I couldn't find a keyboard in that picture. Is that a modified touch screen or perhaps a voice activated system?
 
A lot of poeple in africa have $50M the problem is in the US that 50M is only worth $20 USD :D

zimbabwe10c.jpg


actually no country in the world accepts Zimbabwe currency exchange.. their money has been taken off the world market completely..
 
Kind of looks like a meth heads WoW setup, leaching power from a neighbour and getting Wi-Fi from the local free service.
 
My boss said I could not post pictures of my cubical,

I told him I did not post them.

He has since kicked me out of the comfy steam tunnel pictured, so I am using my netbook in the cardboard box behind McD's so I can get free wifi for an hour.
 
It is a severe injustice that these photos do not appear in a Google Image Search for "ghetto computer desk," much less as the top result.

The comments in the thread are also worth preserving. Thanks to the user who compared the monitor to toilet paper, as his unforgettable remark helped me quickly find this post nearly
5 years later!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top