World of Warcraft

MCRAYGSX

Limp Gawd
SUP everyone, I m keeping myself busy with WoW these days. Was wondering what is everyone else up to....

Wow is pretty fun. I am playing on the Hellhammer server (I think thats what its called). I just baught Hl2, Farcry, The Sims 2 (for the woman) and WoW. Lots of dust is collecting on the other games :) I should get back into my chess game though, I'm getting rusty. :eek:

just bought WoW yesterday, and my night elf priest is already at 11. i've been playing a lot! this is my first time on a MMORPG and i must say, it's really really addictive. great game. it's a black hole for my time.

screw you guys...i made my girlfriend hide my copy until finals are over

i cant wait to finish so i can play...its sickening...when im studying im really thinking of playing...im going to sue blizzard for making such gaming goodness...oh well december 22 ill see u online

{EB}NuTSymPToM{EB} said:
screw you guys...i made my girlfriend hide my copy until finals are over

i cant wait to finish so i can play...its sickening...when im studying im really thinking of playing...im going to sue blizzard for making such gaming goodness...oh well december 22 ill see u online

Ahhh lucky you. It is literally consuming my life, and what sucks is that I am going to be gone ALL of winter break. So basiclly when I SHOULD be playing, I wont be able to, and when I should be doing work... I'll be playing.

suckas. I beat the addiction. I got seriously hooked on CoH, and i canceled my account when skool began to ensure that I didn't screw up in class. I decided to try to be strong, so I bought WoW when it came out, and I have triumphed over addiction! Unfortunetly, it does mean that all of my play time is regulated to the weekend, since I got homewerk coming out of my nose + college apps :( But this game is seriously sweet. Playing a lvl 21 undead warrior, Morty, on Laughing Skull.

I've got a level 23 Dwarf Hunter (Thunderhead) on Garona, and assorted other characters elsewhere. My /played for my main character is already approaching 3 days.

peepeeface said:
lvl 30 undead priest
Galgamar {Legion of Doom}
Bleeding Hollow

lvl 31 gnome mage - Kei
lvl 16 human warrior - Balgus
Clan Uchiha

Perhaps I will see you in Hillsbrad >: |

:D

I can echo all of the time management problems thanks to this game.

Level 29 Dwarf Rogue on Gilneas

I am on Stormrage, but because of finals I havent really had alot of time to play. I am a lvl 19 nightelf warrior. BTW Pistola you punks got lucky on last night game. I despise Eagles Fans.

You will find me on Mannoroth, Tauren Warrior named Farthe. I'll be the big cow-looking guy cleaning elf off of his axe.

I have a form of character ADD.

My Primary character is a Dwarf Warrior named Tholgrimm, on Illidan- lvl 14.
i have a lvl 13 hunter on Burning Legion, hes a troll.
and due to the lag problems here yesterday, i have a lvl 4 NE druid on a low pop server, dont even recall the name.

darn finals, interrupting my WoW time :mad:

Back