World of Warcraft Trial

Malikman

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello i was wondering if anyone has a worldofwarcraft trial they don't need??

Unless said person is also willing to mail you their game install discs, I think you're out of luck.

And weren't these threads outlawed a while back?

If you're really intent to try to get one of these, put something in your sig saying you're looking for it.

go pick up the september issue of pc gamer there is a 14 day trial inside on the disk, full game install also, however even for the trial you need a credit card

well i got mine at the grocery store, try that if there isn't a pc store or book store around

Can someone tell me for sure if you can continue playing your character after that 14 day trial is over? Because I heard that once the trial is over you have to purchase the game and start over...

Yes, you can upgrade a trial account with a purchased copy - I did so just last weekend. ;)

kleptik said:
Yes, you can upgrade a trial account with a purchased copy - I did so just last weekend. ;)

Ah, so you purchase a copy and then put in the key or something and are able to continue with your character?

Maximus825 said:
Ah, so you purchase a copy and then put in the key or something and are able to continue with your character?

Yes. Blizzard dosnt delete any accounts or characters, active or inactive. You could probably come back 3 months later and activate your trial account and play that character.

Is it possible to just buy a 60day game card and use that cdkey on the trial accounts? Or will it not allow it?

Outrager said:
Is it possible to just buy a 60day game card and use that cdkey on the trial accounts? Or will it not allow it?

That would be ideal I'd say. Someone should try it!

Back