• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

World in Conflict

1TMF26

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
78
Looking for anyone who still plays World in conflict. The servers are empty or populated by bots. Does anyone know if there are groups that might be using a virtual network to play lan games online. A community i can hook up with and maybe game with.
 
About every 3.5 years, like clockwork, I play through the campaign. Such a great game, stunning graphics back when it was released too.
 
I never played it online. The campaign is worth it to play through every once in a while though.
 
One of my favorite games. Was a bummer when it shut down. I can remembers some EPIC online triple nuke battles. Man it was a blast to play!
 
Back
Top