Worklog: Project Zelda

I plan on starting back up at the end of this month, or sometime next month. We're still getting rainy/snowy weather here, and the temps are finally slowly getting warmer :D

thanks for the bumps guys :cool:

Originally posted by DRxAndy
I plan on starting back up at the end of this month, or sometime next month. We're still getting rainy/snowy weather here, and the temps are finally slowly getting warmer :D

thanks for the bumps guys :cool:

It was 80 freaking degrees here today. I even washed my car. o.o;;;

Yeah. Its time for me to work on my SCSI enclosure...

DRxAndy, I originally planned to mod the fromt of the case by reshaping most of it, though I will use fiberglass & carbon fiber.

Unfortunately I've just been to lazy about starting it. :rolleyes: But thanks to you and seeing bondo all over your case *snickers* :D has inspired me. Thanks!

BTW lookin good!

(here's proof of my intentions lol)

antec_doors.jpg

hey, back on page 5, where you replaced the LED's ont he front panel......i have a lanboy and want to do this...what size were they?

3mm?

i know, im lazy, but i wanted to give this thread a bump, im keeping my eye on it ;o)

Nice to see the [h] back up and running
Mod's if you could move this thread to the brand new worklog area, i'd appreciate it :D :D

while the [h] was down, i had this update to share

mido.gif

MIDO, AFTER LINK BEATS THE FOREST TEMPLE:
Oh...I see... Saria won't ever come back... But...I...I made a promise to Saria... If Link came back, I would be sure to tell him that Saria had been waiting for him... Because Saria...really... liked... Hey, you.
If you see him somewhere, please let him know... And also...
I'm sorry for being mean to him.
Tell him that, too.

SHEIK, MEETING LINK IN THE TEMPLE OF TIME A SECOND TIME:
You destroyed the wicked creatures that haunted the temple and awakened the Sage... But there are still other Sages who need your help. In order to awaken all the other Sages, you must become even more powerful. You must travel over mountains... under water... and even through time...
If you want to return to your original time, return the Master Sword to the Pedestal of Time. By doing this, you will travel back in time seven years... The time will come when you will have to return here quickly... I will teach this to you for when that time comes...The song to return you to the Temple of Time... The Prelude of Light...

As long as you hold the Ocarina of Time and the Master Sword, you hold time itself in your hands... Link, we shall meet again!

----------

sorry.jpg

Took me a little while to get the images all taken and ready, forgiveness please!

Finally here are the pictures:

070.jpg

This is with the first coat of primer, i need to give it another coat - but I ran out.. gotta pick up some more. The front looks like crap now, I know, but i'm thinking about using acrylic to create a new fan mount - to center the front fan. More on this will come in a later update ;)

072.jpg

Here are the drive bay bezel's - all painted and ready to go. I'm happy how well they turned out, the picture doesnt show how evenly the paint is and how nice they look.

071.jpg

I used cd labels to do a few stickers - The fan got a bomb makeover, sure it'll be hidden behind one of the fangrills, but its the little details that count :D

073.jpg

I also did the bottom of the mouse, with the heart bar.. turned out ok, but the camera just couldnt take the picture correctly. I should have taken the mouse outside, i'll bet it would have turned out better.

That's all I have for this update - meager, but I hope to get more time to work on it.. When school lets out (one week to go! hurrah!) I'll have a ton more free time, which will allow me to complete more work on many things I need to do (including a review for ocmodshop.com)

just a note to flecom or any other mod
if you could move this into the worklog section, i'd appreciate it :D
thanks!

DRxAndy said:

O_O Does that mouse glow red? I'd find some green glowing wire and mod that thing. ;) Setup the glowire around the base of the mouse, so it glows green. :p I need money for a mouse like that and some green glowing wire. :p

DRxAndy said:
just a note to flecom or any other mod
if you could move this into the worklog section, i'd appreciate it :D
thanks!

no problemo

Weird...I still see 12 pages in the user cp even though it has been cut down to 5...

GJ Andy...good to see you're still at it :D

ive been following this case ever sine it was a one page worklog. i think its gonna coem out awesome. take ur time but KEEP US POSTED FOR GADS SAKE lol

Sitting here in a room with FLECOM talking about worklogs and this case came into subject.... we demand it now :p

MOORE PICS :p

Sorry guys, havent had any time at all to mod lately

got into some trouble and now need to pay off a bunch of bills (car getting fixed, ticket to pay off, trying to find another job. :mad: )

I'll probally start back in the fall, but i havent tossed this to the wayside

u should set up a paypal so that people con donate i would be willin to donate a few bucks to see this case finished and help ya out with an awesome mod.

haha, i'd feel bad taking other peoples money, but right now i'm desprate - so feel free to donate anything you want to drxandy@ drxandy.com through paypal :D

Long story short, the ticket was an MIP - i let someone else drive my car because i was drunk in the backseat, and they sort of crashed it (needed new tie rods and a new front left tire.. theres a bunch of body damage on the drivers side as well, but i'm not worried about that.) Then we got picked up by the cops and spent 14 hours in jail.. grah. Total cost of fixing car + ticket is somewhere between 500-600 bucks, and i have a pretty poorly paying job right now (looking hard for another, but the economy sucks)

I've got like 50 saved so far, and have been trying to sell as much stuff as i can to get money.. but videogames cant be sold

oh yeah, if anyone's interested make an offer on this mobo :D
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1026409152#post1026409152

Back