Worklog project unnamed

Okay. This morning I stared at one of my comps. Well, I dunno how to explain it. It was... well... about as stylish as a big rectangular pile of feces. Pic:

putard.jpg

I will do something with this that involves about 50 old Motherboards, extension cards, etc.

Just wanted to let you know, pics of first step today 18:00 CET.

Originally posted by Little Grabbi
I will do something with this that involves about 50 old Motherboards, extension cards, etc.

Just wanted to let you know, pics of first step today 18:00 CET.

Could it be a case made out of old mobos ? ;)

yeah they would, mobos are stronger than u think. Ever tried to break one? the bend like crazy

Yeah, they bend a bit, but still. This comp goest to five LANs a month, I want something that can take a beating.

Make some art? I shall post a pic of what hangs above my desk...

putarmann.jpg
If your going to do that with your pc then do you mind just giving one to me? I dont care if its a P1 or something but thats just computer cruelty =(

Thats not one huge motherboard lol. If you look closely its 2 motherboards. You can tell by the cpu sockets and ram sockets.

Originally posted by Alexia
What is the HUGE motherboard?

Looks like two of them to me... you can see two separate cpu sockets, ram socket sets, and PCI slots.

Originally posted by Mr.BrIaN
If your going to do that with your pc then do you mind just giving one to me? I dont care if its a P1 or something but thats just computer cruelty =(

These are all broken, and they were fucked up _before_ I stuckthem there. Do you think I'd trash perfectly good hardware???:eek:

These are all broken, and they were fucked up _before_ I stuckthem there. Do you think I'd trash perfectly good hardware???:eek:

Theres some crazy people on this forum.. some guy wants to pull out his cpu while his comp is on just to see what happens :rolleyes: So you never know with the peeps around here. It looks prettyfull though im sure the girlies love it;)

why not ? I've done it plenty of times, although it usually involves lots of anger and alcohol consumption :)

Back