WORKLOG - Project COBRA

DETN8R

Gawd
Im interested in making some molds myself Bonz.

Do you know of any good guides or where I might be able to get this stuff locally?

(hobby stores? etc..)

there are some new pics over on my site, bonzai-mods.com
The ramainder of the project will be logged over there. The organic eye is spooky real.

Originally posted by bonzanego
there are some new pics over on my site, bonzai-mods.com
The ramainder of the project will be logged over there. The organic eye is spooky real.

Are you going to start doing that with all your mods? I'm just wondering if thats a good idea. I mean, yea, put up work logs and stuff on your site as well. But you may wanna keep posting worklogs here, and maybe other forums too.

Its just, well, its free marketing. I'm just afraid that if you don't keep doing worklogs, pretty soon there may be a new crowd of people who will be like.. "Bonz?? Bonz who??"

Just wanna see you succed and make lots o money man..

-Cheers

i will post some things like fan grills and what not here, but if i dont have any desireable content to keep only on my site then there is no reason for anyone to come and visit it. As for advertising I am begining to go through the more traditional forms of ads like banners and review samples submited to various sites. Posting up in any forum can be a double edge sword, in one way I can get exposure (not advertising, ask the mods). In the another way I am providing the H with free content that keeps guys like yourself coming here over and over again. I will be putting some stuff here, just not everything. That leaves a reason for you to stop by my pages and see what else is new.

I think most (if not all) of us understand that, it would nice to get a heads up or something when you update your site though.

Back