• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Worklog: My Wall painting

AMD[H]unter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,395
Hey, guys! I am starting a project, it's an AMD symbol, painted on my wall. Here is the one photo so far. I need help finding the right color. Can someone help me out?

amdonwall.jpg
 
take an actual AMD product (sticker, CPU packaging, et cetera) to a hardware store that does color matching.

Seems like a great idea :) Though I'm going to guess you're going to clean up the tap job? You should probably buy some painter's tape and use that instead, they'll make better cleaner lines.

Also do you plan to paint the whole wall the green? Leaving the actual AMD logo white? Or the other way around?

Good luck!
 
I agree with NickTheNut about the color matching. I'd do the logo green too :D Pretty cool idea, I might have to try something along those lines.
 
Wow. Nothing screams 1337 like a giant AMD logo painted on the wall. Maybe you could paint it out of ASCII code, or all in binary... but that'd be a taping nightmare :rolleyes:

That's actually a pretty cool idea. Better than trying to match a room's chi to a color like "chartruce".. just stick a big old AMD logo on there :D

More pics of final paint job!
 
I just got an idea, when my Athlon 64 2800 comes in this week, I can take tha box to the paint store and get it matched. That should work, shouldn't it?
 
Yep, it turned out very good I thought, and the paint I just found around the house, so it didnt cost me anything but an hour of being high, even with a fan, my room is so small, the fumes were pretty freakin' bad!
 
Back
Top