[WorkBlog] X ToWeR

Today, test paint black mat and orange

Coat(Layer) of primer on one of the side patches of the tower and on the external circle of one of burns(blows) out ventilator:

I think that I am going to leave on this black matt full house with some tints orange on railings(bars) ventilator and radiators... Of what think of it you?

This is going to be epic. I love orange and black. You should get xigmatec to sponser you I bet they would be all over it

So simple, yet I really like it! I never would have thought to paint one ring of the grill like that. Expect to see some copy-cats :p

Calling it water cooled with that much case cooling is oxymoronic..

It is a shame that XFX doesn't make Nvidia cards anymore, I believe they would be a shoe in as a sponsor in some shape or form. Can't wait to see it finished.

Vous êtes Canadien français ?
J'habite à Ottawa
Cheers!

fvjtvt.jpg

I've been trying to get Be-Quiet fans in the US, sadly I never get a reply from them.
I've read lots of good things about their products, and would be interested in finding out the top contenders to the Silent Wings 2 would are that are available in the US. I'm obviously looking for high CFM, low dBA, but a good frequency is also required since some fans generate intolerable frequencies that can outweigh dBA.

The project looks great, an ambitious project for sure. I'm definitley interested in seeing the finished project in detail.
If I had your skills I wouldn't be researching Super/Ultra towers.

I've been trying to get Be-Quiet fans in the US, sadly I never get a reply from them.
I've read lots of good things about their products, and would be interested in finding out the top contenders to the Silent Wings 2 would are that are available in the US. I'm obviously looking for high CFM, low dBA, but a good frequency is also required since some fans generate intolerable frequencies that can outweigh dBA.

The project looks great, an ambitious project for sure. I'm definitley interested in seeing the finished project in detail.
If I had your skills I wouldn't be researching Super/Ultra towers.

The Silent Wings 2 by Be Quiet! are unbelievable !!

Little work today :

Pump support create :

L'apprêt est sec, plus qu'à peindre :

Peinture toute frâiche :

Good bye !

Does anyone else keep hearing "Be quiet!" in Graham Chapman's voice? :D

Love the case, it looks great!

i don't much care for the aesthetics of it personally, but it is an interesting project and i can always appreciate when someone puts a lot of work into something.

Back