• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WordPress and YouTube videos

ColdCrow

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
289
I have put two YouTube videos on my webpage and right away I notice that one video player is bigger than the one on the right. Another difference I notice is that the player on the left shows suggested videos at the end and the video on the right does not.

I uploaded both videos the same way and coded them the same way. The only difference is I uploaded to YouTube weeks apart.

Any suggestions?

I would like all my YouTube videos to behave like the one of the right, no YouTube suggestions at the end and smaller video player.

ScreenShot2013-08-20at32711PM.jpg
 
Back
Top