• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Word on Bonzanego

GruntmaN

n00b
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
38
I know you guys had a thread going on this. Looks like the guy had some personal issues pop up and he lost his job and his house. He hopes to make good on everything but we'll see how far that gets.

Thread Here
 
Poor guy, he was doing so well with the grills. He'll be back, can't keep a good modder down....*shrug* I think.
 
Qtip42 said:
Poor guy, he was doing so well with the grills. He'll be back, can't keep a good modder down....*shrug* I think.


Yeah, that res he made was pretty sweet too. It was a nice twist from the norm.
 
Qtip42 said:
Poor guy, he was doing so well with the grills. He'll be back, can't keep a good modder down....*shrug* I think.

Ehh even with good skill you can't really recover from having blown off a slew of modders and a mod company, owing thousands of dollars, without even an explaination.. I'd be pissed, any respectable person would refund the money, and even if he couldn't, should contact every company and individual he did business with and give an explaination in a timely manner
 
Techx said:
Ehh even with good skill you can't really recover from having blown off a slew of modders and a mod company, owing thousands of dollars, without even an explaination.. I'd be pissed, any respectable person would refund the money, and even if he couldn't, should contact every company and individual he did business with and give an explaination in a timely manner

You cant expect anyone to make hundred of phone calls, he has to cut his losses and do his best with what he has, not what others 'think' he should to.
 
I did some digging.
I'll believe he's making good only when I see it.
Frankly, I don't believe at all that he lost his house or anything at all. If he were legitimate, he would have given actual contact information from the start, instead of disposable cell phones in other states.
 
Fake contact information spells bad intentions. I dont know about that... Poor form.
 
Back
Top