wootoff tonight - aug 18 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
um - no thanks. These should tie me over for the ride home though.

SHITTIEST WOOT EVAH!!!!!

-------it was saying that I had missed the sale. Now up pops some craptastic golfclubs, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!!!!!!!

You'd be surprised how many people actually play golf (not me of course, golf is for old people and failures). Probably 3/4 of the guys on my office play regularly. I should tell them all about woot so they buy these damned things off!

This has to be the crappiest wootoff of all time. I haven't bought a single thing.
mad.gif

MatDef said:
This has to be the crappiest wootoff of all time. I haven't bought a single thing.
mad.gif

me neither.

i'm ready for something ANYTHING worthwhile WOOTGODS!

lol.... "dude you're too stoned to woot", ...
"no i'm not the drug tester i got from them told me so"

what a stupid woot
i guess you could use it on the kids

Oh geez - I come home and open up my browser to these. At least they are not refurbished. :confused:

Bahahahah, home drug test. Never seen anything go so fast inbetween F5s. Must be a lot of stoner wooters out there.

Those are actually pretty damn nice and handy too. I've got 2 but not the raised ones like that. That would be even better. Go ahead and get three... ;)

Edit - about gone - someone buy the last one already ....

mine says one percent the whole time. They are having some issues: We apologize, but an unknown error has occured in the forums.
This error has been logged.

frankyk said:
happens all the time.

Ah, I see. Back to work then.

But... must watch woot... something good might come...

I need a 4th wall and a roof for my cube so I can woot in peace.

Judging by what we have seen so far, that might be up next :(

spono said:
Ah, I see. Back to work then.

But... must watch woot... something good might come...

I need a 4th wall and a roof for my cube so I can woot in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back