woot

84gthatch

[H]ard|Gawd
woot just added a C2D 1.8ghz;) gonna test for a couple of days then gonna start turning it up a little bit:)

If it's your first C2D, you are in for a blast !!! If it's your second or more, you know how much fun the next couple weeks will be -- (Think back to your first girlfriend :D )

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------------------->

hehe first g/f good ;) woot this should be kick ass then lol.

ya first one prob not my last havn't even gotten windows fully installed(drivers mostly) on it and pretty impressed so far should be a folding whore woot:D

<Jealous> depending on you chipset/motherboard you can clock those at least to 3.0ghz and maybe as high as 3.6ghz. Have fun

goes out to find the slobber rag for 3+ghz! yummie really inexpensive if you don't count the vid card and everything lol

c2d 8800gts 2g ram new case powersupply other computer needed an upgrade will probably go smp folder if i can make it do that.

I don't know if Linux supports the 650 chipset yet. I'll do some searching Tuesday to see unless someone posts and answer first..
It looks like you will have no problems with SUSE 10.2 64bit

you just compared a cpu to a gf? well i guess a cpu is more fun the first few weeks. but the first few weeks after the gf starts putting out own a c2q!

asus p5n-e sli and 1066 ram

I've got that board, I downloaded ubuntu 64bit but haven't installed in under VMware yet. I might head to their forums to see if it runs on the 650i.

In other news, the board overclocks really well if you provide some extra cooling on the chipset.

Back