• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot Off

I'm betting on 4 refurbished laptops, 5 refurbished desktops. 2 roombas. 1 bag of crap and about 10 different types of refurbished lcd products.
 
Actually there was a 1080p projector a bit ago, I would have bit on that one
 
I don't see anything I actually want to buy yet. I'm surprised people bought the sony ereader.
 
Back
Top